On June 14th, 2011 I will be joined with keynote speaker, Andrew Schiestel (tbk Creative), David Canton (Harrison Pensa) and myself Ashley Hall (Voices.com) for an informative and interactive morning workshop which will help London Chamber of Commerce members understand social media and to help build an online community for their brand.
Topics covered will include:
- The communications field is in a global revolution. Learn what is happening and why.
- Demystify the role of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging in your communications plan.
- Why most brands suck at social media and what to do about it
- How to begin integrating social media into your company’s marketing & communication’s.
- How to build an online community around your brand.
- Legal issues surrounding social media
- Dealing with negative social media
- Case studies from local businesses
Hope to see you out at this event!
Straight Talk on Social Media: http://www.londonchamber.com/events/?id=425
2 thoughts on “Straight Talk on Social Media”
Hi, yup this piece of writing is genuinely pleasant and I have
learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.
Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to tyis blog before but after resding through some of the post I
realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m desfinitely glad I found it
and I’ll bee book-marking and checking bback